Did you know that the RAF is a Delta SkyBonus for Business member? This means that when you book a ticket on Delta, the RAF can receive points for your travel. It does NOT affect any of your SkyMiles or other bonus programs. It is purely a benefit to the RAF. We can redeem the points we earn through your travel for benefits on Delta, and receive tickets for the RAF to travel to events.
Below are the directions for how to sign up. When you add the RAF as your business loyalty program in your SkyMiles account, it stays in your profile, eliminating the need to put our SkyBonus number in each time you book a ticket.
1. On the Delta homepage, login to your SkyMiles account
2. Under “SkyMiles” at the top of the page, navigate to “Manage Your Account”
3. Under “My Profile” click on “Other Loyalty Programs”
5. Under “Business Loyalty Programs”, click “+Add” and select “Delta SkyBonus” for the Corporate Rewards Program
6. Enter Loyalty # US0056924 and click “Save”
After doing this, the ID will auto populate on the PASSENGER INFO page whenever you are booking while logged-in.
If you book by phone, with a travel agent or a Delta Representative, you will need to provide the booking agent with your SkyBonus number, US0056924. Please ask your travel agent to place the SkyBonus ID in the Tour Code Box. Tickets issued by Expedia, Travelocity, etc, will need to be manually entered to your SkyBonus account in order to earn credit. These types of travel sites do not have a place in which you can add the company’s SkyBonusID.
Featured photo by Jim Stevenson
Submitted October 26, 2023